Monday, November 21, 2011

Summer fun catch up

Here are some pics of the 4th of July and other things we have done this summer.
Below is Brad and his boys watching the fireworks.

Lil eating a cupcake watching the fireworks
Fun with sparklers
Ethan thought he was a wizard!

Lily was a lot braver this year while we lit fireworks. She was a lot braver than her big brothers too!
The kids watching from the distance as dad lights the fire works
Brad and Lily in their Dodgers gear
Brad's parent's bought a slip n slide and a blow up pool for the BBQ. The big kids and the little kids had a lot of fun! Eddie and his dad
Ethan and his dad
Lily skipped the slip n slide action and was content to sit on the blow up slide
Lil and me
Brad's parent's, Brother, sister's and their spouses and our family all at the parade
Brad's mom has a tradition of buying the kids a 4th of July outfit. This was Lily's. Thanks Diane!
Lily and Grandma Laura (Brad's Dad's mom) reading stories
Lily loved Eddie's swim goggles

Eddie took swimming lessons this summer ans loved it. He did 3 sessions, they go down the slide 2 times on one day each 2 week session. The 1st session he was the first one in line to go down. He climbed up, looked down and climbed down. He refused to go! The next 2 sessions we talked about it and he went once each session. It was a pretty big deal when he finally went down!

Ethan ready to hit the ball in machine pitch baseball.
Our fish Eddie


This Summer we decided to take a quick/close camp out trip to Rigby Lake for one night. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, threw lots of rocks in the lake and spent the night in our tent. Everyone was happy.





Lily loved playing w/the hose this summer and getting her hair wet even if it was REALLY cold!
Ethan has been taking piano from Diane (Brad's mom) for over a year now. This is the two of them after his recital.
The boys and I ran a 1 mile race and Snake River Landing. This is after right before getting free ice cream for participating. They boys got shirts and medals too. It was a lot of fun.
The boys came home from their friends house looking like this...I laughed and laughed. The decided to face paint with water colors. I was so glad it washed right off in the bath!

Lily eating a Huge Marshmallow, she calls them, "Pallows"
Brad took the boys to Big Judd's after father and sons camp-out so they could eat a huge hamburger together. They had a great time...so did Lily and I at home in the very peaceful house!
Lily and I took a trip to WA to see my brother Jared and his family who came to visit from OK. Mom and Jeni made Lily and my nieces matching dresses.
Shyla, Dick, Lily, Issac, Mom Allie. What a cute bunch!
We met my grandparents at Granny's Buffet and all had dinner. This is Scott's favorite place to eat so we go there almost every time I visit. It is a good way to get to see him on my visits. Grandma/pa Kauer (my mom's parents) Dick (my step-dad), my not so little brother Scott, Shyla my niece, my mom, Issac, me, Lily, my older sister Jeni (Issac and Shyla's mom) My other not so little brother and his little girl Allie.
Eddie Turned 4 in June. He said he wanted dirt cake and a scooter and that's what he got!



1 comment:

  1. So many cute pictures!!! I especially love Lily's 4th of July outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete