Sunday, November 20, 2011

Remodel



I haven't blogged since June...so I am ready to do some catching up!
My dad came in June and was a clown for Eddie's birthday party, I think they all had a fantastic time, thanks dad! Below Eddie is proudly wearing his balloon hat
I love the happy look on Eddie's face!
While my dad was in town he also helped us remodel this room. These are the before pics

This is what we found under the blue carpet and what it looked like after the paneling was ripped off the wall.
These are the after pics. We took off paneling, put up sheet rock, painted the walls, doors and frames and baseboards white. Put down laminant, bought a futon and put up a ceiling fan. Since these pics have been taken we also bought 2 black tub chairs, put up some decorations and are still looking for a rug and curtains. We love having the bright light, fan and no smelly blue carpet! Thanks a million dad for all your help and hard work! We love it and couldn't have done it without you!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that room looks so different! You guys did a fabulous job. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete