Sunday, July 21, 2013

spring time catch up

I have a lot of catching up to do! This is March, April, May & June pics. Our baby is growing fast! I love this pic below

 Mira's 1st Easter!
 Our little fashion star
 We took a fast trip to UT for Brad's cousin's mission farewell. We stopped at the aquarium, the kids had a really fun time


 I was SO stressed taking Mira into a place like this after our hospital experience. I got the Dr ok but was still paranoid. Thankfully she slept in the wrap the entire time we were there, I felt safe having her close to me & covered.
 Eddie in the hot tub at the hotel in UT
 Lily couldn't see the steps because of the bubbles & missed them & went under. It was so scary watching her panic under water the few seconds it took me to jump out of my chair & grab her arm to pull her up. Brad was in the big pool with the boys & we saw her go under at the same time. Brad jumped from the pool to the hot tub just as I yanked her out.
 Grandma Della came to visit. I thought this was a sweet 3 generation pic with grandma, Diane & Mira
 Ethan was really into his egg dying this yr
 Eddie working so hard on his egg
 This was the 1st yr Lily really enjoyed coloring eggs. Oops mom, look!
 The Easter bunny hopped by our house & look what he brought
 Yeah candy before breakfast!
 Pretty Mira Easter morning
 We made a restaurant for dad when he came home for dinner, these are his fancy waiters
 I taught Ethan to sew a little bit, we wanted to make a draw sting bag. Unfortunately the project still isn't finished
 Lily came home from Allie's with this pretty makeup job.  Wow that's so nice!
 Mira ready for church
 Brad's sister Candace had a beautiful baby girl, they named her Ellie.
 My mom came for a visit on my b-day and got to stay a week. We had a lot of fun! She made these skirts for me & the girls. Thanks mom!
 Mira loves to blow raspberries
 Mira is such a happy girl
 Welcome home dad, we all want your attention right now!!!
 Josh, Arianne & Eddie graduated from Preschool!
 Grandpa Greg & our girls
 Mira & cousin Ellie
 Look what I found in grandpa's garage!
 Cramer cousins, Lily, Olivia, Mira, Eddie, Ethan, Ellie
 I  don't remember what she ate, but she was happy about it whatever it was
 Mira's first ride in a swing.  She is reaching for the camera
 Lil finding Easter eggs
 Ethan dressed up Mira in this costume while I was helping Lily upstairs. I was surprised to find her like this when I came back down.
 This is what Mira thought about her first experience in the grass
 Mira started rice cereal, yum! She liked the rice, but loved the water
 Messy girl!
 Eddie had his b-day at Leo's place. The kids wanted to play on the toys so long by the time we got home it was so late. We gave cake to gramdma/pa & Candace/Matthew while we were at Leo's. We ate our cake the next night at home. Eddie got roller blades, new PJs & a big ball from his parents & a race track & shorts & t-shirt from his grandparents
 Mira is almost 6 months & not rolling over yet. she will hold her head up for a second & then just lay it down. It always makes me laugh, but I don't practice with her very much because it makes me feel bad when she is laying like that. Silly girl.

When I make dinner Mira likes to sit & watch
 She also likes to taste anything she can reach
For Lily's b-day in March we had a prince & princess tea party. Everyone had to dress up, she loved it
 She got Princess wall stickers
 Lily loves Mr. Men books, there are 10 in that little box
 She wanted pink cake, pink frosting, pink candles & pink ice cream.
 This is a doll cradle Grandpa Gale made for me when I was little. I think I have a picture of me in it when I was Lily's age

No comments:

Post a Comment