Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Summer Crazies

Eddie found a marker on the drive home and colored his lips, arms and legs black.




The boys running wild at Chuck E Cheese's.








Grandma Carpenter helped the boys make planter boxes to take home. They got to pick the plants they wanted to put in the boxes. Painting the boxes and using the hammer were the best parts.

The boys helped Grandpa Carpenter mow the grass.










Grandpa Larry trying to coax Eddie to eat his lunch.









Me and 2 of my 3 beautiful nieces, Eveline and Shyla.

Ethan at his preschool graduation, he is second from the end on the left. They sang a few songs and talked about what they liked best abut preschool.




We've been wanting to do a blog for a long time and have finally decided to do it! This summer has been kind of busy so far. Ethan had a great time at his preschool graduation. We took a trip to Washington to see Bethany and Jeni's babies. The boys had a really great time with grandma and grandpa. We stopped in Boise half way home and let them wear themselves out at Chuck E Cheese's before heading home. It was a really fun trip.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you started a blog. I will add you to my list so I can keep up with you and your family. I love your hair short too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for blogs! I love seeing your family! It will make me feel like I'm not missing out too much on your boys lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, welcome! I'm so excited for the blog! Your boys are getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome abord skipper! Blogging is a great way for everyone to catch up. I am glad we will be able to see what is going on in the life of the Cramers. I love the Chucky Cheese pics. Ally is always begging us to go to a Chucky Cheese even though she has never been (comercials I guess). Good luck and stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, now we can keep up with your two cute boys better!!

    ReplyDelete